Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Decorations

The most exciting thing happening in our house is the arrival of Halloween decorations. We've been putting them up for about a week, and has Catherine been having fun! There are two ghosts/ghouls that we have that I thought would scare her, but no, she thinks they are funny. Especially when you chase her around the house with them saying, "Ooooooh!" She has also formed an attachment to a stuffed spider. She carries it all around the house trying to haunt the cats. Let me tell you, they love that. We've posted some new pictures to the Flickr site, and here are a few short videos.







2 comments:

mommet said...

I can't even begin to count how many times I've played these videos. You are so adorable, Catherine. (booooo- I love it =)

Trish said...

Halloween is such fun. Can't wait to see you dressed up Miss C.xoxoxoxox