Sunday, December 09, 2007

Cookie Decorating




We had some new neighbors move in last weekend, so Catherine and I thought we'd welcome them by making some cookies. Cutting out the cookies was great fun for her, but she was deathly afraid of the rolling pin. Who knows what goes on in the minds of toddlers?! I had to put the cookie cutting process on hold when I realized that she was eating the raw dough scraps by the handfuls. My attention was drawn to this activity by the word "Mmmmmm" several times. These are a few pictures of the final project.

2 comments:

Trish said...

What very cute cookies! Toddlers are just wonderful aren't they Mommy? What great fun. I am looking forward to doing a fun craft project with you Miss C. xoxoxoxo

Peggy Weddendorf Ministries said...

The cookies really turned out nicely, Elizabeth! I love the box, as well as the way you have them displayed for the picture. Great job! You're really very "crafty."