Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Kara!


Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago I was:
1. 20!!
2. Just starting college at The University of Cincinnati.
3. So insecure that I decided to pursue the most difficult major I could think of: Chemistry.
4. Living in an apartment (nice one too) with my best friend from high school, Jennifer.
5. Very proud of how long my hair was.

5 things on today’s to do list:
1. Work on my sweater for Chase.
2. Attend Barnes and Noble story time with Catherine (hopefully without her having a tantrum).
3. Spend some time with my husband discussing an interesting topic that is not about children, bills, or work.
4. Watch an episode of The Gilmore Girls.
5. Rest!!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Breyer's Double Churned Vanilla Ice Cream
2. Ghiradelli Raspberry chocolate squares with a cup of coffee
3. Bill's popcorn
4. Kettle Salt and Pepper potato chips
5. Vanilla yogurt with granola

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
2. Hire a cleaning service
3. Improve my wardrobe
4. Move my parents closer
5. Buy a new purse finally!

5 places I have lived:
1. Newtown, OH
2.Cincinnati, OH
3. Columbus, OH
4. Morrisville, NC
5. Durham, NC

5 jobs I have had:
1. waitress at Skyline Chili
2. Bench chemist for AkzoNobel doing organic synthesis
3. Laboratory assistant at UNC Hospital
4. Math and science tutor for Treasure Tutorial Services
5. Stay at home mom!!!

I can only think of 3 people who blog that might answer these questions, so I tag Laura, Tara, and Mom!

4 comments:

Kara Gebhart Uhl said...

I'm so glad you found my post! I think I was supposed to come to your blog and let you know that I tagged you. We are very much alike. I'm totally hooked on Gilmore Girls right now and watch it every day at 5pm. (Well, try to. Sometimes Sophie requires me to pause it. Have to love DVRs.) We haven't figured out the sprayer yet although I think dunking is just in order. Not to be too graphic but right now I'm just scraping. She's only on rice cereal in the morning now, and one stage one food at night, so it's not too bad ... yet. This is getting too long so signing off. Hope you have a good weekend!

Laura Williams said...

chemistry, seriously? how did i not know this about you!?

Anonymous said...

life sure has been a wonderful adventure so far hasn't it .. thanks for letting us all be a part of it . luv you ---U.T.

Trish said...

check my blog for tagged!
love, Mom