Thursday, November 13, 2008

temper

I got angry at the clerks at E's ob/gyn appointment today (long story short --- skipping lunch and trying to amuse a tired, hungry toddler for two hours with no toys, no entertainment, and no snacks while in the waiting room can try one's patience). After, ahem, sternly requesting an update from them on what was going on, Catherine was looking at me inquisitively, so I told her, "Daddy lost his temper." To which she responded, quite confidently, "I help you find it."

2 comments:

DavisCrew said...

What happened at your OB?
Are you okay? I remember crying a few nights the last couple of weeks in misery. Just ready to be done.
What's your cell? I was going to text you but realized I don't have your cell number.
I hope you are okay and go into labor ASAP!!!
Thinking of you,
Tara

Susan aka Mimi said...

And what was the result at the doctor's office - from the doctor's point of view??? Any progress?

How long will they let Elizabeth go before pushing things along "their way"?

Hang in there you guys!