Monday, March 02, 2009

Insight into Catherine

This past week both of my children were very well behaved during my illness. As a sign of appreciation, I took them to a place called Planet Child. It is an indoor play area that has a variety of themed play areas. For example, there is a grocery store section, a pirate ship, a train area, and a theater. In the theater section, there is a back stage that hosts many chests filled with dress up attire. While chatting with some of my mom friends, I saw Catherine run back stage. The floor was littered with princess costumes, and dresses to the point it was almost impossible to walk. She walked out, with something in her hand, and says to me, "Mommy, this looks like Darth Vader." Indeed, in her hand was a Darth Vader mask.


1 comment:

Trish said...

Darth Vader?? How very cute.