Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Big Girl Car Seat

Catherine has been upgraded from her Graco Snugride infant seat to a Britax Marathon big girl seat. She did nothing but coo and giggle the whole ride home from the firehouse. Our camera batteries are recharging, but we will get a picture as soon as we go for another ride.

While at the firehouse, Catherine sat on the back of a fire truck with Grandma Ellen while the fireman taught me how to properly install our new seat. It seemed simpler than the infant seat, however, I learned so much from Cliff the Fireman about car seat safety today. Even though it was over 100 degrees, and we were sweating like pigs, Cliff took lots of time to explain every thing and answer all my questions. Firemen rock! Although I probably could have installed the seat on my own correctly after reading the book (LATCH system is sooo easy), I definitely would have had Catherine in the seat all wrong! I'm so glad we took the time to stop by today.

1 comment:

Trish said...

It doesn't seem possible, a big girl seat. She is growing so fast. See you all soon.