Friday, September 07, 2007

Playing Dress Up














My mom bought this costume for Catherine, because in her words, "she just had to have it!" Honestly, it is something I would have never, ever, ever picked out, nor would I have ever approved the purchase of such a thing. Luckily for Catherine, she has Grandma Trish looking out for her because she LOVES this costume. She will go over to the closet and bang on the door to let me know she wants it open, then she will pull out the costume and try to put it on. I call her the Pepto Princess.

There are a bunch of new photos on the Flickr page, too. I'm still working on videos...

3 comments:

Trish said...

I love the photos. All little girls love to play dress up and a little ballerina costume just seemed appropriate. Brings back memories of another little ballerina. Thank you for the wonderful visit.I love you all.

Elisabeth said...

So so cute. I especially love those shoes, they are adorable!

Laura Williams said...

pepto or not, she is soo cute!!! :)