Saturday, July 14, 2007

Climbing, Climbing, Climbing

Catherine has discovered that being able to climb the steps also means she can climb other things. She has climbed into her rocking chair, a basket of laundry, almost on the Exesaucer, and gave the couch a valiant attempt. In the past week we went from having this adorable, fun, sweet baby to having an adventurous, dare-devil, I love to scare my parents to death, not-quite-a-toddler-yet child.

I have some fun pictures of the laundry basket and climbing on and off the landing, but my computer is not working properly, so I will post them as soon as I am on my own machine again.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Wow go Catherine! She sounds like she'll be keeping you on your toes for sure. :)

Trish said...

It is only the beginning!
xoxoxo

Susan aka Mimi said...

We'll look forward to seeing this IN PERSON next month!!! Can't wait to see you guys.