Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Face Painting Fun

On our recent trip up north to visit my parents, my dad and his wife took us to the Newport Aquarium where we had a blast and had many firsts.

We saw piranhas for the first time.  They were not a big hit.

We saw penguins for the first time.  They were a big hit.

We saw jelly fish.  Oh my, they were a huge hit.


 


Catherine  had her face painted for the first time.  Enormous hit.  Can you guess what she chose?



A butterfly. 

Since returning home this week, the request for face paint has been incessant.  Since I am prone to give in to badgering, okay, since it is super fun, we went to the craft store and acquired some face paint.  I got to try my hand at recreating the butterfly, and voilĂ !



Note the butterfly shirt is a necessity, also.
Please excuse us if it is weeks before our daughter is seen again without a butterfly painted face.

No comments: